We Understand the 2021/2022 Season has some questions, we hope to provide some clarification with some frequently asked questions and their answers.
Please understand this season is “subject to change”. We appreciate your participation and involment in our programs. We look forward to a season of development, local communtiy and enjoying the snow.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The parking system for the 21/22 Ski season at Eldora is being finalized. At this time it is sounding like there will not be a reservation system. Therefore, EMSC members will need to arrive at the mountain with ample time to park.
- We are currently hoping to utilize our vans for the 21/22 season. Van are not used for JR race or Devo athletes. Policy will be shared when finalized.
- Please contact the Head Coach of your age group or program to get more information.
- No. Anyone who has symptoms is not permitted to participate, should follow CDC guidleines, and provide proof of a Negative COVID19 Test in order to return training.
- Coaches or staff can deny an athlete from participating if they are displaying symptoms.
- Anyone who has a positive COVID19 test MUST follow EMSC return to sport Guidelines found here
- Any athlete who has a household member with COVID19 or is awaiting test results must follow CDC Guidelines for quarantine.
- Yes, every athlete the form can be found here. All athletes, coaches, staff, and guardians (who are present for 15 minutes or more) are required to complete a daily health screening including a temperature check.
- Health screenings should be completed prior to attending trainig.
- Find the form HERE
- The daily health screening inquiries of pending COVID19 tests. It is all of our responsibility to keep our community safe and take the necessary steps to not spread the virus.
- Please wear a mask that follows CDC guidelines.
- Many ski companies are coming out with masks that are both warm and meet CDC guidelines.
- Face Coverings should have at least 2 layers
- If your face covering meets CDC Guidelines, you don’t need an additional mask under the face covering.
- Face coverings must be worn inside, in the lift line and on the chairlift. Face coverings should be worn on the hill anytime 6 feet of separation cannot be maintained.
- Please wear a mask that follows CDC guidelines.
Updates and changes are being finalized for the 21/22 Season.
- Program Fees
The Program Fee is based on the selected Program Option. It includes a $3 membership fee, for voting rights, to the Eldora Mountain Ski Club. A minimum of $250, as a nonrefundable deposit, is due upon registration for all season program fees. Fees include a nonrefundable deposit of $150 for mini skills camps and $50 for all add-on programs.
Program fees may be paid in full, paid in installments through SportsEngine, or paid via 3-5 checks to be cashed each month. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to opt for check payments.
- Cancellation Prior to Start of Season
A registration may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to the start of the first day of your program and refunded (minus the $250 deposit) by contacting the LERT Office (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
- Refund Policy
Partial Program Fees will only be eligible to be refunded to those who drop out of the program during the first 25% of the season. In addition, a portion of the fees will be considered to be non-refundable (the $250 deposit). Other non-refundable portions include any fees that EMSC incurs due to the athlete enrolling (RMD, USSA, Etc.). The remaining fees will be prorated for the time the athlete has participated.
- Refund due to Injury
Injury refunds will be given only for season-ending injuries. For an injury refund a note from a medical doctor attesting to the season ending nature of the injury will be required. A portion of the fees will be non-refundable ($250 deposit). The remaining fees will be prorated for the time the athlete has participated.
- COVID19 Related Cancellations
If all training options must be cancelled for at least 3 consecutive weeks due to COVID19 between the first scheduled program training day and March 1st, 2022 members are eligible for a partial credit for future programming. After March 1st, no COVID19 related refunds will be issued. Partial credit amounts will be determined based on the percentage of programming that took place prior to the cancellation and vary depending on each program.
Governing bodies (such as Eldora, Boulder County, CDC, USSA) may place additional COVID19 related restrictions on our operations. As well, competitions could be changed or canceled. These restrictions and cancellations are outside of the control of LERT Programs and will not be a cause for refunds.
Work credit refunds will be issued for hours fulfilled. Upon a cancellation due to COVID19, work credits will only be issued if volunteering was already scheduled to occur but was cancelled or the entire season is cancelled before January 1, 2022.
Any partial refunds or credits will be issued after April 15th, 2022.
- Late Fees
All extra training fees (early training, dryland, event van fees, etc.) are due no later than the start date of the event. All fees not paid by the start date will be subject to a $50 late fee.
- Family Discount
Families with two or more participants will receive a $100 discount per additional athlete through registration for season long programs.