Freeride Snowboard Team (EMSC Free Snowboard Team) Dry Land
Dry land training provides the athlete with the strength and conditioning required to compete at their top potential. Workouts will focus on increasing core strength, balance, and agility.
All dry land takes place at Progresh, an indoor action sports center where athletes have the opportunity to gain confidence in the air by performing exercises on trampolines, artificial snow cliff drops, and mega ramps into air bags.
Athletes will build fundamental skills to take spins and flips to snow and master their tricks and in air form.
Tuesday and Wednesday Schedule:
- Van leave LERT office at 4:15 PM (Parent Drop Off)
- Arrive at Progresh at 5:00 PM
- 2 Hours Dry Land Training
- Van leaves Progresh at 7:00 PM
- Van arrives back at LERT office at 7:30 PM ( Parent Pick Up)