Early Season Training is a great opportunity to get on the snow, dust off the rust, get used to equipment and gear up for a great season.
- Coaches work to decide on the best ski areas and timeframes to participate in Early Season Training. Generally this is at Loveland or A-Basin.
- Early Season Training is designed to be a gentle start into the season and get athletes ready for the training and races to come.
- Early Season Training is included in the cost of Full Time U14, and both part time and full time U16, U18, and PG Programs.
- Athletes registered for U10, U12, PT U14 and Freestyle Programs can participate for an added cost.
- Specifics on dates and time will come directly from coaches depending on schedules and conditions.