Join us for our largest fundraiser of the year!
Amazing deals on ski, bike, and other outdoor gear from:
Pro’s Closet, Eldora, Phunkshun Wear, Outdoor Divas, Zeal Optics, Argon 18, Rovr Coolers, Racer’s Edge, Swix/Fischer, Green Guru, Kari Traa, Sweet Protection, Bilabong, Krimson Klover and more!
Located at the Avalon Ballroom, 6185 Arapahoe Rd. Boulder, CO
Interested in volunteering for the event? Sign up here: Volunteer Sign Up
Team Travel will be based on each individual program. If your program does conduct Team Travel it will be with the best interest of safety to our athletes, their families, and our staff. All athletes participating in Team Travel are required to read, sign, and abide by our Team Travel Policy.
Volunteers are a vital part of the success of LERT’s Programs.
Please visit our Volunteer Info Page to find the waiver, available volunteer slots, and to check in or out for shifts.
2022/2023 EMSC Van Policy – “Subject to Change”
EMSC uses van transportation to and from Boulder to Eldora. van usage is specific to each program. Van usage is not used for the Jr Race and Devo programs. It is crucial that any athletes planning to ride the vans use the proper Sign Ups to secure their space.
- Safety of our athletes and community is a top priority. All athletes riding a van will be required to wear a mask.
- Money must be deposited into a van account prior to riding the van.
- You may either write a check or deposit money via the website.
- Each family only needs one account, not one for each athlete.
- Full Time U16, U19 or PG: all van fees are included in your program fee.
- Every time an athlete uses the van their account will be debited for the dollar amount for the specific location – see below for current fee structure.
- Attendance is taken every van ride and the LERT Administration works hard to alert families when their balance is low or negative.
- Anyone with a negative balance is not permitted to ride the van.
- Vans are reserved for Core and Ability Program athletes
- Jr. Race and Devo athletes must meet at the mountain for training.
- The van fee is also included in the Lights on Chute program fee so there are no additional van charges for LOC.
Van Fees 2022-2023 Season
EMSC focuses strongly on an exacting standard for athlete and coaching excellence, a fact that has helped form our reputation as a first-rate ski club. We take pleasure in providing athletes with outstanding resources and courteous treatment at all times, and we rely on the community to support our efforts. Our philosophy centers on young athletes. All of us play an integral part in meeting and exceeding our athlete’s needs. We work together as a team to create an environment where everyone is a winner.
As an organization governed by US Ski and Snowboard, all members will follow the Code of Conduct as laid out by US Ski and Snowboard. Please read and review the US Ski and Snowboard Code of Conduct below: