- Woodward Adventure Days Add-On
- This year we are introducing Woodward Adventure Days. Every Sunday (Starting September 24th through November 12th) we will have a van taking athletes up to the Woodward barn in Copper for a fun filled day of pre-season training in the barn.
- Work with our proficient coaches to nail your trick before taking it to the snow.
10 AM – Van leaves Boulder office located at:
194 Taft Drive
Boulder, CO 80301
11:30 AM – Arrive at the Woodward Barn – Copper
12:00 PM – Woodward opens
4:30 PM – Van leaves Woodward
6:30 PM – Van arrives back at the Boulder office
- Price: $85/session includes transportation to and from Copper.
- Every participant must hold either a season pass to Woodward ($219) that is valid until late April and can be used any time outside of these sessions as well OR can purchase 2 hour session passes for $54 (total of $108) Athletes will spend four hours there.
- Athletes should bring a backpack with water, snacks, and a lunch for the day.
*Please note that we must have 5 participants signed up for each day for the trip to proceed.
*All participants must be signed up for one of our programs to join.
Dryland Program Add-On
September - November
Sunday Woodward Adventure Day Add-On
Woodward Barn Copper