5-Day Mini-Skills Based Camp
5-Day Mini-Skills Based Camp- Ski & Snowboard
The mini-skills based camp is for intermediate skiers and snowboarders. Riders must be competent Blue run riders. This camp provides the proper coaching for young athletes (2nd-6th grade) to develop their basic skills of skiing and snowboarding while introducing them to the world of competition.
Each day will offer different exercises to assist in the progression during this 5 day training camp. In small groups the riders will have the opportunity to learn about safety and fundamental skills while exploring the whole mountain.
· Active foot/leg steering techniques for varied turn shape
· Pole plant with carving rhythm and flow
· Exploring off piste terrain
· Focus on linking turns on both edges
· Working on varying turn shapes
· Linking turns on more challenging intermediate terrain
· Riding switch
Contact Lex Bennett with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mini-Skills Based Camp
Mondays: Jan. 4, 11, 18, 25, Feb. 1
Mondays: 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM