Lights on Chute (LOC) is a unique opportunity for weekday training on the classic run, Chute. EMSC is lucky to have such a great relationship with Eldora and we are proud to offer a variety of training opportunities.
Early Season Lights on Chute Dates: TBA (November) when we get snow through Dec. 5th, every Tues./Thurs. through Dec.21, 2023
Early Season Lights on Chute (LOC) provides extra week-night training with the EMSC coaching staff for Age Class, Ability and FIS/PG athletes only. The focus is on slalom and gate drills. We will have Early LOC depending on mountain availability and snow at Eldora.
Early Season Lights on Chute is a drop in fee of $65 per session or all 6 sessions for $350
Early season LOC is only included in full time program fees (FT U14, U16, U18 and PG). All Part Time programs have to add on the early season days.
Regular Season Lights on Chute
Age Class, Ability & FIS/PG LOC
- January 3rd, 2023 – March 21st, 2024
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Two days of LOC for Age Class/Ability (Tuesdays and Thursdays) is $1,210
- The one day Age Class/Ability option is $630. (Tuesday OR Thursday)
- Time: Be at the office to take the van at 4pm or earlier. Driving yourself
- Drop in LOC may be available for $65 per session January 9th, 2024 – March 13th, 2024 Wednesdays 4:30-6:30pm.
- No van transportation offered for YSL
- YSL Program athletes wishing to add on LOC MUST contact Eric Vogel firstname.lastname@example.org, 720-308-1427 before registering.
* Non-EMSC athletes will be wait-listed to give preference to EMSC club members. Non-EMSC athletes will be added as space is available after October 31 and are charged $70 per session if drop in.
Full regular season Jan. 9th – Mar. 21st 2 days – Tues. and Thurs., 2023: $1,550
Part Time 1 day Tues. or Thurs. Jan. 9th – Mar. 21st 1 day (either day) – $750