U14 Age Class Program
- The U14 age class program will offer athletes the option for weekday and weekend training on snow and dryland training.
- This program is for athletes who love skiing, the competitive nature of ski racing, and have a passion for learning new skill sets that will set them up for a lifetime of success. Full time athletes will begin to spend more time in gates, drill courses, race simulations. There will also be time for freeskiing the mountain to strengthen our fundamental skiing skills.
- Athletes participate in the U.S. Ski & Snowboard Rocky Mountain Division competitions, including the Age Class Series, select SYNC Cup races, and Junior Championship events.
- Participation in the dryland program is encouraged in order to establish a base of fitness to help skiers minimize injury risk and ski their best. Those playing fall sports are encouraged to continue to do so and their dryland plan can be adapted. Dryland options include a full time price (if not FT), and a monthly price. Click Here for More Info. and Pricing
- Athletes that participate in full-time programming set an excellent platform for continued success and transition into a future U16 and ability program, upper-level competition events, and increased training and racing intensity.
- This program trains on snow most Saturdays/Sundays from 7:30am to 1:30pm with camps over Thanksgiving, Holiday and Spring Breaks. With additonal training for Full Time Athletes via Early Release and Lights on Chute. Part time Athletes are encouraged to participate in additional Lights on Chute training Tuesdays and Thursdays. Add On Training times vary throughout the season as we are periodizing with our race schedule.
- Dryland Dates: Aug. 29th – until on snow – Click here for More Info. and Pricing
- On Snow Dates: Mid to end of October-April – When snow falls!
- May Camp Dates: TBA (usually first two weekends in May Friday-Sunday)
- Summer Ski Camp: TBA (usually early June for 10 days)- not included in Core program fees
- Ski Pass Information: Eldora Mountain is on the IKON pass, therefore the IKON pass is a great option, since the majority of our training will take place at Eldora. The U-14 program races throughout Colorado, therefore it’s a good idea to look at the other bundled options as well.
- Race Schedule Will be Posted here – When
- Registration and Payment Questions: Tricia Klomhaus – email@example.com
Part Time U14
Full Time U14
November 2023-April 2024
Aug. 28th 2023-April 2024
Early Bird Price
After Oct. 1 Price
Rocky Division Age Class
Rocky Division Age Class
Early Season Training
Weekday/ Early Release Training
Lift Tickets and Passes